Information for Speakers
Please read the instructions carefully to prepare to your session for Drupal White Night 2014.
|May 11||Call for papers ends|
|May 15||Announcement of accepted sessions|
|May 28||Receive presentations|
In case we have more applications than available slots we will choose better applications according to community votes, the speaker experience and our personal opinion.
Please send the final version of your presentation to email@example.com no later then May 28th. It will be an indicator of your readiness to speak.
- Use one of the popular format of presentations either MS Office or OpenOffice
- Use English in your presentation because our guests from other countries will understand the main ideas of the presentation
- Use a big enough font size
- Emphasize graphic and minimize text information
- Highlight the code syntax
- Include your name and contacts in your presentation
- Duration of the speech: 40 minutes
- Questions from the audience: 5-10 minutes
- It's possible to have several speakers